Teck Regional On snow Camp
December 2nd – 4th, 2022
Host Club: Whistler Nordics Ski Club www.whistlernordics.com
Camp head coach: Maria Lundgren firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an on-snow camp for youth aged 9 – 14 years in the Coast region. Athletes will stay at the Whistler Athletes’ Lodge, located in the Athletes’ Village in Cheakamus Crossing, on Friday and Saturday night. Meals will be catered by Whistler Food Co and the following food will be provided; Friday (snacks), Saturday (breakfast, snack, lunch & dinner) and Sunday (breakfast, snack & lunch). Please eat before you arrive on Friday!
Start: Check-in Friday Dec. 2nd at 6pm at the Athletes’ Lodge, Team meeting in the Hub at 7pm.
End: Sunday Dec. 4th at 2pm. Pick-up is outside the Technical Building at the Cross-Country Stadium at Whistler Olympic Park.
The camp has a full participation policy. The participants are expected to arrive at 6 pm on Friday December 2nd and stay until the camp ends at 2 pm on Sunday December 4th (unless a prior arrangement has been made with the head coach). Activities at this camp will include on snow training, strength session, team building activities and movie night. Please confirm your attendance by registering at https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=30185 Registration closes at midnight on Wednesday November 16th. (Accommodation needs to be confirmed by Nov 17th). Max 50 participants due to logistics/accommodation.
Camp Fees: $225 (includes meals, accommodation, transportation, and coaching).
Trail Fees: $34.65 ($16.50 per day + 5% GST) – not included in camp fee, athletes with a
Seasons Pass at WOP do not pay a trail fee. Season youth passes are available to buy all
season for $80+tax. https://www.whistlersportlegacies.com/whistler-olympic-park/ticketspasses?
Address of accommodation: 1080 Legacy Way, Whistler, BC, V8E 0L1. Accommodation is in
twin rooms (2 participants per room), bedding is provided.
Call for volunteers
To make the camp run smoothly and keep costs low we are looking for volunteers to:
• Assist with coaching on both days, overnight accommodation and food will be provided.
• Coaches must have minimum NCCP Community Coach ‘training’ and have an
up-to-date Criminal Record Check.
• Drive kids to Whistler Olympic Park and back to the Athletes Lodge on Saturday and to
Whistler Olympic Park on Sunday.
• Help coordinate the food distribution on Saturday morning, Saturday night, Sunday
• Stay over and provide supervision at the Athlete Lodge on the Friday and Saturday
night. *Note that those people staying over at the lodge need to be coaches (e.g.
certified with an up to date Criminal Record Check).
Please email WN administrator, Jen Neil, email@example.com to confirm where you
On-snow camp packing list
• BC Care Card/ Medical Number
• Personal toiletry items & towel
• Sunscreen & Lip Balm
• Rain Jacket
• Puffy Jacket
• Training Clothes
• Long underwear
• Running shoes
• Classic Skis, Boots and Poles (Bring
Rock skis (skate and classic) if
• Skate Skis, Boots and Poles
• Water bottle and carriers
• Pajamas & comfortable clothes
• Indoor training clothes
• Basic first aid (band-aids, polysporin,
moleskin, tape for feet etc)
• Wax for your skate and classic skis
Please leave electronic devices at home for the weekend.
***All participants will receive a toque from Teck and Cross Country BC ***