We hope you will join us for pizza at the Club’s Creekbread tomorrow, Tuesday March 14, at Creekbread, 5pm onward. Here’s 4 great reasons why you should attend:
- Funds raised help us to keep our programs accessible to everyone ensuring as many people as possible can benefit from this family friendly sport.
- Creekbread will donate a percentage of all eat-in AND take-out pizza sales between 5-8:30PM to the club!
- Soctiabank will match funds raised so your pizza dinner and silent auction bids will go TWICE as far!
- There will be a silent auction to check out while you wait for your pizza to cook, it closes at 7:30PM and you DO NOT need to be present at the end but be sure to leave your phone number or email on the bid sheet. The silent auction includes donations from:
- Whistler Chocolate
- SASS Designs Jewelry
- Nicklaus North Round of Golf
- Nagomi Gift Certificates
- Quantum Vitamins Gift Basket
- The Adventure Group Superfly Tickets
- Fairmont / Vida Spa 60 minute spa treatment
- The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge Swedish Massage
- Rim Rock Cafe Gift Card
- Delta Gift Card
- The Grocery Store Gift Card
- Slope Slide Supply
- RMOW One Month Meadow Park Pass
To help reduce wait time for a table on busy nights Creekbread has a Call Ahead Seating (CAS) Policy. A guest can call 20 minutes before he/she arrives to Creekbread and they will be put on the wait list, this is NOT a reservation but will minimize the time they would actually have to wait in the restaurant and Creekbread will seat the guests ASAP once they arrive.
See you TOMORROW!