Registration for 2020-21 Programs starts Tuesday, September 1st at 9:00am
Open to members of Whistler Nordics, Sea 2 Sky Nordics & Spud Valley Nordics ski clubs
Due to Covid-19, there may be programming changes
Click here for Whistler Nordics Response to Covid-19
As a Whistler Nordics, Sea 2 Sky or Spud Valley member you can take advantage of our adult programs. Please review the important notes at the bottom of this page before registering for a program.
2020/2021 XC Ski Programs for recreational adult skiers
**Early Bird Registration until Sept 30, 2020. Program Price will increase $25 Oct 1, 2020.**
Wednesday Night Progression Coaching -Skate Skiing
The Whistler Nordics is pleased to offer Masters skiers a high-level training and skate ski technique program. 2 sessions will be Classic sessions, 2 sessions will be “choice of the group” and the remaining sessions will be Skate sessions. Coaching will be undertaken by our very own local High Performance coach Maria Lundgren (Former Youth Swedish National Ski Team member and past Callaghan Valley Training Centre Coach). If you are looking for a dynamic coaching team to support improving your technique, fitness or competitive objectives, this is the program for you. The program includes 8 sessions this season. Skiers should be of an intermediate ability upwards (beginners should contact Whistler Olympic Park for beginner lessons)
Location: Whistler Olympic Park, meet outside tech building at XC Stadium ready to ski
20 places available – sign up soon – spaces won’t last long with this coaching dream team!
2020/21 Dates: 8 Sessions
POSTPONED start of Program to January 13.
New Dates: January 13, 20, 27 February 3, 10, 17, 24 March 3
Price: $200 Early Bird Price ($225 Reg. Price after Sept 30, 2020)
Register: online on Zone 4
We welcome all members from local associated clubs: Hollyburn, S2S Nordics, Spud Valley Nordics, Nordic Racers.
Where a program is marked SOLD OUT please email the administrator to place yourself on a wait-list; we try to hire extra coaches to meet demand.
If you would like to see this Masters Program offered on a weekend, please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have feedback on past programs or would like to see a program on a specific night, location, technique please contact the club administrator.
Important notes to read before you register:
- Note you will need to be a Club member to take a Masters class. Sign-up online at Zone 4 when you register for your class.
- Trail Passes are not included in the program fees, please ensure that you have a valid pass to ski.
- Club Cancellation policy: Program refunds due to injury/illness prior to the start of the program will be considered. A $25 administration fee will be charged and memberships will not be refunded. Once a program has commenced no refunds can be offered. In the event of a class cancellation no refunds will be offered but we will try our best to relocate the class. Memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Programs cancelled due to Covid-19 protocols: a full refund for the program will be given if the program has not yet commenced, or a refund based on a pro rata basis will be given if the program has commenced.
- For those of you who prefer to pick up your equipment waxed and ready to go our local retailers are offering some great equipment rentals, don’t forget to check out:
Village Sports/Source for Sports (Whistler/Squamish) ~ Cross Country Connection (Lost Lake) ~ Callaghan Country & Whistler Olympic Park